Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

31 December 2011

2011 in Pictures

 A look back on the past year's big events!

All my friends turning 21...
And all the 21st celebrations!

Two best friends finally owning up to our feelings & falling in love


Relay for Life, Pop star team!  Dressed up as Katy Perry

My sailor starting his Navy career, finishing basic training, corps school, and field med, now with a Marine division in Lejeune, NC

Getting my nurse on & helping to delivering a few babies!

Olive Garden nights with all my best friends from high school

Sleepovers in the summer

College football & tailgating

Signing on with the Navy Nurse Corps

Spending time with my sailor on an adventure when he's home

Navy football game

The winter Olive Garden reunion! Check out my friend's blog here

Christmas with my sailor and our families!
Can't wait for tonight to ring in the New Year with the love of my life and share our first kiss of 2012!

I know this coming year has a lot in store for us... my graduation, his deployment, the start of my Navy career, lots of adventures, and whatever God decides to test us with.  Looking back on last year's New Year's Eve (a quiet night at home with my mom after a movie out), I've come a long way & can't wait to get started!

My New Year's Resolution for 2012:  Reduce gossiping from me and others, try to give people the best end of doubts, live more in the moment, and become closer with family and friends.