Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

23 April 2012

Things to Look Forward To...

As I am swamped with the last 2 weeks of school right now, I'm just going to blog for myself today of the things I have to look forward to and remember why I put myself through this hell hole called nursing school.

The Navy
Navy uniforms
Working & making money
Moving in with my sailor
Working out early on summer mornings
Traveling to Rhode Island on an airplane (I am always so excited to go to airports!)
Planning a wedding
Engagement photoshoot
Campfires at Rachael's
Going to shitty bars with my best friends
Becoming an officer
Taking the NCLEX
Graduation
Pinning ceremony
Spending the weekend of graduation with my family
No more roommates
No more homework
No more reading textbooks
No more studying & stressing for exams
NO MORE NURSING CARE PLANS
Dress weather
Sleeping with the windows open
Spring cleaning of my closet

The future looks so good :)