There's a fun way to make the shirts you actually like wearable, whether they're too small, too large, or have been damaged by washing or yellow pit stains! All you have to do is:
- Cut out the logo, leaving a good inch around the border.
- Cut closer to the shirt's design, making it a more precise cut.
- Go to Walmart, Target, or any other store and buy a cheap shirt (one made of the same material) that would match.
- Wash the shirt in case it decides to shrink.
- Pin the logo onto the shirt, making sure it is straight and centered.
- Sew, by hand or machine, the logo onto the shirt.
And you have a shirt that fits, with a logo you like, and that no one else will have! It takes less than 30 minutes.