- Elmer's glue
- Seashells (make it special and wait till you can pick them off of the beach yourself!)
- Picture frame, whatever size you desire, works best with white
- Take the glass and back off of the picture frame so there is no need to tape to protect it.
- With your finger spread a thick layer of glue over the top of the frame.
- Pour a generous amount of sand over and let it sit for an hour before you shake the excess sand off.
- If any spots are left bare, apply more glue to that area and sprinkle with sand.
5. If gluing on small seashells (dime-sized or smaller), fill the entire back of the seashell and place on frame. If using a larger seashell, put glue along the outer edge. Let dry and flip over to see how well they are stuck to the frame.
6. Replace the glass, add a picture, and the backing!