Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

28 October 2012

1 week down, 30 to go.

It's been one week since I watched the love of my life get on a bus and head overseas on his first deployment.  Luckily, I've been super busy at work and when I get home to really sit down and get sad.  I'm also lucky to have gotten a phone call from him last night before he starts getting into the more dangerous stuff and I lose communication.  A big shout out to my momma, Uncle Handsome, my MOH Rachael, and bridesmaids Ashley, Kim, and Shelby, and groomsmen Josh to checking in on me and my new wifey friends Claire and Allison for getting me out to see Pitch Perfect (which is an absolutely hilariousssss movie!) and having a girl's night out! :)

All of his stuff


The Wolfpack
On the home front!