Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

06 October 2012

Things I'm Obsessed with this Fall

It might not feel like fall here in North Carolina quite yet, but I am super excited for fall weather, the leaves changing colors (it hasn't even started here yet), fall flavors, fall fashion, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.  Yesterday it was a summery 85 degrees and at least on Monday there will be an "early arctic front" making it 65, says the weatherman.

There's so many things I'm excited about this fall!

Old Navy's Pop of Color jeans... so comfy and stretchy and the colors are awesome!
  Putting Pinterest to good use and making holiday wreaths for my new home!

If you are a fairy tale lover, you need to get into this show!  Catch up online because this season is so good.  It ties in so many different character's stories so well.

New comedy and absolutely hilarious.  If you liked her in No Strings Attached, she's just like that character.
My new obsessions also include:  DV-Ring TV shows (we'll never get rid of our free trial now), pumpkin scented candles, vacuuming with my awesome Hoover, Fruit Roll-ups (why did I ever stop eating them?), and sending greeting cards because who doesn't love mail and my new address labels?