Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

18 November 2012

House Update

We've lived in our new house almost 5 months now so I thought I'd share a few photos about how it's coming along (which is really slowly).

We have couches and tables now! With random lamps and no decorations..

The washer & dryer need to be put in the laundry room and move the crappy ones the apartment came with to storage.

Hidden boxes that need to move to storage

I finally decided what I'm going to do above the shelves!

Absolutely nothing in the bedroom, but the futon was moved up and now is our spoiled dog's bed

My furniture from home, waiting to be refurnished when I pick a theme

No computer desk or dressers yet :(

 Clearly I have a lot to do! But I want everything to have the perfect pieces so there's not a bunch of random stuff.