Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

07 November 2012

My Perfectly Blissful Cloudy Day

I am absolutely convinced that if I lived somewhere where the weather was disgusting or it was dark many hours of the day that I would be absolutely perfect.  I find myself always so relieved when it's a cloudy day and I don't feel bad staying indoors and enjoying a pair of sweatpants.  Even a dark, rainy day doesn't stop me if I need to run errands.  (However, extreme heat will!)

So yesterday was the perfect day!

My pets got me up early and I sat and knit a little while eating breakfast and enjoying a cup of hot tea.  I got mounds of laundry done, and got to work on lots of crafts!

Working on a watercolor map for the guest room
Snuggling with my dog
Snuggling with my cat

While watching some Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving

Began to re-read Harry Potter
Watching Ghostbusters 2!
 There's nothing more relaxing than a day full of crafting, knitting, reading, and cuddling under a blanket while doing all of those by lamp light, which I have an obsession with lamps and hate overhead lights.