So things I love about coming to Grandma's in Pennsylvania:
- The drive... it's kind of exciting to be going somewhere you know the end of the road is a comfy, loving place.
- The house... it's not a great house, but it's the standard from coming here my whole life that I love.
- Movie & knitting time galore!
- Reading time galore!
- Seeing the big Catholic church and cross on the high hill looking out my grandmother's back door.
- Blue Spruce Festival of Lights... light display the Boy Scouts put on every year that really aren't that great but it's a tradition so we have to and we make it fun.
- Hoss's, Bruno's, Grub's, and Tom's Pizza that they cut in squares
- Stocking up at Joann Fabrics
- Pittsburgh Penguin gear everywhere
And, of course, spending time with my family who I only get to see twice a year.