- Your choice of baby yarn (it's softer)
- Double pointed needles, size 4
- Straight needles, size 4
- Darning needle
|Adding a few with different patterns.|
|For the Christmas baby girls in stitch-stitch pattern|
- Cast on 62 stitches.
- Knit all stitches for 32 rows.
- On next two rows, K2tog and knit to end.
- Transfer to 3 double pointed needles, 20 stitches on each needle.
- Knit 11 rounds
- SSK, K6, K2tog twice, K6, K2tog
- Repeat step 6 two times.
- Knit row
- Repeat step 6 on opposite rows, decreasing knit stitches with each row, and knitting a row inbetween until approximately 12 stitches remain.
- K2tog for entire row.
- Cut yarn and thread with darning needle through remaining stitches and sew to secure thread.
- Using darning needle, sew seams together.
To make the bow:
Cast on 10 stitches and knit each row until 3 inches long and cast off. Wrap a piece of yarn around the center a few times and knot in back to secure. With darning needle, secure to hat.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4657631/?claim=d6txfpk9cj9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>