Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

28 January 2013

Obsessions of January 2013

Things I'm obsessed with right now:
If you haven't seen this movie, you have to. No questions.

 
Cute guy (Skylar Astin) from the movie + Breakfast Club references + great kiss at end. *aca-swoon*

New dress from Francesca's, ready for wedding activities!

Denim shirts, this one from Old Navy

My super sweet red Corral boots, my graduation present to myself

My new pin! Thank you Shelby!

Bath & Body Works scent diffusers, these things are strong! Thank you Kim!
 Just stocked up on a bunch of these refills since their annual sale is going on, Hello, 5 for $20!
Thirty-One utility tote, a nurse must