- Peppermint Essential Oil (I found this at GNC. A small $6 bottle goes a long, long way.)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup almond or grapeseed oil
- Red sugar sprinkles and/or red food coloring
- Canning jars or other container of your choice
1. Mix sugar and oil.
2. Add a few drops of peppermint oil. (About 6, always start slow so it's not overpowering.)
3. Mix in about a tablespoon or 2 of sprinkles for a fun coloring mix and 2 or 3 drops of red food coloring to give it a slight pink tinge.
4. Pack into jar.
5. Add a cute matching ribbon for display and enjoy!
Check out the other scents I've made: