Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

04 March 2013

I got BANGS!

In an effort to make my boring Navy approved bun a little more fun I took the courageous step and got bangs!  (Also in conjunction with my obsession with Zooey Deschanel and the show New Girl.)

Reasons I think Zooey's character Jess and I are basically the same person:
1.  We tend to say things that we haven't thought through or make awkward noises and quote movies that no one really gets the reference.
 2.  We made awkward faces.
3. We have an awkward sense of humor and tend to get ourselves in super awkward situations.

 4.  We have an overactive imagination.
5. We're AWESOME! (or we think so.)

So I got bangs and immediately felt like I gained a super identity.
 Or needed to change careers to librarian.