- 2 skeins of yarn
- Knitting needles size 12 or larger
- CO 20 stitches, EXTREMELY loosely.
- Work all rows knitting and keep working EXTREMELY loosely, this will create the large peek holes.
- I made mine to be 5 feet long, which ended up being about 40 rows. Remember to keep it all very loose.
- When at your desired length, BO.
- To make fringes, using a book or piece of cut cardboard the width of the fringe you want, wrap yarn around 5 or 6 times. Pull off of measuring object and holding one end, weave through edge of the shawl and pull opposite end to secure. Cut end of fringe.