- 1 yard of each fabric you use (I used 4 different patterns)
- Ribbon/string for the length you want
- Hot glue
1. Measure and cut triangles with a 6" base and 9" sides.
2. Arrange triangles in pattern you want them to be hanging.
3. Lay out string and hot glue a line across the base of the triangle on the wrong side of the fabric. Carefully place the ribbon on the line of glue.
4. I wanted mine to be secured tightly because it would be hanging outside so I put a second line of glue on top of the ribbon and folded the fabric over so it was the whole way around.
The banner is great for parties and in kids' rooms!