Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

12 September 2013

Holiday Changing Decorations

I've had a lot of fun these past year buying and creating my own holiday decorations for my new home.  One of my favorites (and cheapest) is changing the decorations on the coffee table of the living room.  I have 3 large candle vases that I switch up every holiday.

Halloween, filled with candy corn

 Thanksgiving & Christmas, filled with pinecones and holly berries


 Valentine's Day, filled with candy hearts

Easter bunny peeps & grass

Spanish moss for the spring


Sand & seashells for summer

Can't wait for this weekend to get all my fall decorations back out (even though it's still in the high 80's most days here in NC... the cool mornings & nights in PA this past week have put me in the fall mood!)