Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

06 February 2014

Things I'm Currently Obsessed With...

I can't seem to get enough of certain things right now...


Reading my National Geographic magazines


The Frozen soundtrack, and the movie! If you haven't seen it yet, you need to.


My Kindle. I was a little skeptical about if I would like one because I like seeing the books on my shelf and didn't know if staring at a screen would hurt my eyes or give me a headache.  I can actually read my Kindle in the car without getting a headache, which I can't do with a hard book.


Currently reading Little Women, and so into it!



Going to Zumba and having a great time burning a ton of calories


The Olympics and the USA's opening ceremony outfits. I must get my hands on these sweaters, considering my favorite colors that I end up wearing are always red, white, and blue!