Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

19 June 2015

A Trip Home to PA

While Eric has gone TDY to Quantico for the month, I had some leave scheduled to go home with a carload of stuff I don't want the movers to handle and I got to make the first trip with all 3 pets.  Surprisingly they are were on their best behavior and it was the best car ride with pets ever.  They must love each other.




While Eric's been away, we've gotten approved for a home in Maryland and now all of our PCS stuff is starting to happen.  Our new home will only be a quick 1.5 hours from home and a quick walk from the metro!


My future view :)

Now that we have a place settled, I'm ready to move, but I will definitely miss North Carolina.