Meg Joins the Navy

A new member of the Navy Nurse Corps and a proud wife of a Navy corpsman stationed together at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

06 August 2015

Welcome Great Pumpkin!

There are 22 days until we move!  Which means 22 days till the start of my fall season, as we will be moving north.  I'm so excited to start the next adventure and doubly excited for autumn, being in a location to see the leaves changing colors, and eventually Halloween... Thanksgiving... Christmas!!!!

I made this quick and easy sign for some outdoor Halloween decorations because I love Charlie Brown & the Great Pumpkin!


It took 1 nail, a little paint and 2 wood pieces from Michael's to make in a quick half hour.


I also painted these wood letters for above the cabinets in the kitchen to add to the Halloween festivities.


& I made this 2 years ago!